100% individualised and customised programming for your CrossFit Affiliate. Science based, all inclusive, minute-by-minute class planning for all levels. Increase the quality of the service and product you provide to your members while freeing up your most valuable resource – time.
- All training and workouts, incorporating strength, work capacity and skill elements.
- Session specific warm-up and pre- workout routine to mobilise and activate the structures required for that day’s workouts.
- Scaling guidelines and injury ‘work-arounds’ for all workouts.
- Coaching guidelines and strategy recommendations for all workouts.
- Accessory work specific to your box’s goals.
- Session specific movement therapy exercises to correct the musculo-skeletal imbalances behind the most common faults for the movements in that day’s session.
- Session specific recovery exercises.
- Interactive movement library links for all session specific pre- and post- workout routines.
- Two levels of daily extra credit sessions for skill ability and skill stamina development.
- Weekly optional extra credit sessions for swimming, plyometrics, agility and sprint work.
Range of Motion's Affiliate Programming is $179 per week. We guarantee no one else will follow your unique programming, or a version of it. For this investment you get:
- Time: Take back more of your most precious resource by outsourcing your programming.
- Athlete Development: Maximise the development of all levels of athlete at your box with intelligent, high quality, scientific, outcome based programming.
- Confidence: Confidence that your clients are following a specific, balanced, progressive, consistent, goal based program. Get peace of mind and minimise stress, knowing your programming will arrive a week in advance, every week, without fail.
- Complete Programming: Everything all levels of your membership needs for their physical development in one place; strength, skill, conditioning, accessory work, specific warm-ups, cool downs, mobility and movement therapy.
- Full Support: Full access to Dan Williams (your programmer) for full technical support.
Dan Williams is an Exercise Physiologist, Exercise Scientist and CrossFit Affiliate Owner. Dan has the combination of experience and expertise to create the highest quality of programming. He is a two-time CrossFit Games coach (Helen Harding 40-44 Masters Champion, 2016 and Denae Brown, 2014), four-time CrossFit Regionals coach, and four time CrossFit Regionals athlete. Dan is the Director of Range of Motion, Co-Director of Fitness Educators, and Co-Director of My Fitness File. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.