Range of Motion works closely with General Practitioners and their patients to maximise exercise related outcomes.
Six key specialisms support Range of Motion's service.
- Promoting long term exercise independence rather than continued dependence.
- Educating our clients—giving them control over their condition through understanding.
- The highest standards of insurance reporting, linking objective and subjective measures with specific work related requirements, rather than meaningless measurements for the sake of measurements.
- High levels of communication with other members of the treatment team.
- Functional exercise programming with exercises emulating physical occupational requirements.
- Treating the underlying causes of dysfunction rather than the symptoms.
Our services include.
- Care Plans (Medicare): Our Exercise Physiologists are able to provided services under an Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPCP) (Exercise Physiologist code 10953) to patients suffering Chronic Conditions. A GP referral is required for up to five Medicare rebatable sessions. Please download and complete a referral here.
- WorkCover WA, Income Protection, Workers Compensation, Return to Work and Work Hardening: We prescribe focused and individually tailored programs targeting occupational specific requirements. We work closely with the client’s GP and Case Manager to deliver physical re-conditioning leading to blanket improvement across the ten components of fitness. Please click here to complete a referral.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We provided graded rehabilitation programs for clients who have suffered a motor vehicle accident. These services are claimable through the respective insurer. Please click here to complete a referral.
- Department of Veteran Affairs: Eligible clients are covered for Exercise Physiology sessions through the DVA. A GP referral is required—and consultations can be undertaken from our rooms, or at the client’s home. Please click here to complete a referral.
- Private Health Fund Rebates: Our services are claimable through a large number of Private Health Funds.