Range of Motion works closely with General Practitioners and their patients to maximise exercise related outcomes.
Six key specialisms support Range of Motion's service.
- Promoting long term exercise independence rather than continued dependence.
- Educating our clients—giving them control over their condition through understanding.
- The highest standards of insurance reporting, linking objective and subjective measures with specific work related requirements, rather than meaningless measurements for the sake of measurements.
- High levels of communication with other members of the treatment team.
- Functional exercise programming with exercises emulating physical occupational requirements.
- Treating the underlying causes of dysfunction rather than the symptoms.
Our services include.
- WorkCover WA, Income Protection, Workers Compensation, Return to Work and Work Hardening: We prescribe focused and individually tailored programs targeting occupational specific requirements. We work closely with the client’s GP and Case Manager to deliver physical re-conditioning leading to blanket improvement across the ten components of fitness.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We provided graded rehabilitation programs for clients who have suffered a motor vehicle accident. These services are claimable through the respective insurer.