Range of Motion utilises exercise as a treatment for soft tissue musculoskeletal injuries and disorders.
Range of Motion provides a permanent end to both pain and its underlying causes. We transport our clients and the population as a whole along a continuum of ‘sickness’, ‘wellness’ and ‘fitness’. This leads to our goal of a complete and permanent loss of pain and a return to function - a lifelong buffer from disease, dysfunction, deconditioning and degeneration.
We approach injury from two fronts:
- Specific rehabilitation for the injury.
- Modification of exercise to limit the effect of injury on a healthy lifestyle and exercise training.
Program and session structure.
We take an individualised approach to injury rehabilitation, prescribing exercise specifically for the needs of the individual. All sessions are one-on-one with one of our Exercise Physiologists, Exercise Scientists or coaches.
Common conditions we work with.
- Back pain (lower back pain, upper back pain)
- Neck Pain and Headaches
- Joint Pain (shoulder pain, knee pain, elbow pain, hip pain)
- Flexibility and muscle tightness
- Sporting injuries
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sprains and strains
- Achilles injury
- Planta Fasciitis
- Pre- and post- surgery rehabilitation