Range of Motion works with businesses of all sizes to maximise health through education, employee screening, exercise prescription, behaviour change support and environmental and policy change.
Investment in corporate health programs increases business success, through both individual and team based benefits. With business success measured in financial terms, the benefits of exercise in this setting must be measured similarly. Every dollar spent on corporate health has been shown to be returned sixfold.
- Individual benefits: Reduction and management of stress, increased energy, improved health related quality of life, self concept, self esteem, self efficacy, self confidence, opportunity to challenge and strive for goals.
- Team benefits:Increased social interaction, morale, efficiency and productivity.
Reduced healthcare costs, reduced absenteeism, reduced injuries and workers compensation.
Corporate Health based services.
- Health Promotion: We undertake various strategies to aid in the promotion of a healthy lifestyle through education and positive behaviour change.
- Health Screening and Assessments: Complete health screening and individualised reporting. Assessments differ depending on the individual business needs. Metrics include body composition, blood pressure, general physical conditioning, posture, flexibility, injury susceptibility, nutrition and mental health. Includes recommendations to improve target measures.
- Work Based Exercise Programs: One-off or regular work based fitness and conditioning program elicits drastic and immediate changes in proficiency across the ten components of fitness.
- Corporate Seminars.