As a professional speaker, Accredited Exercise Physiologist and Director of ‘Range of Motion’, Dan Williams’ presentations focus on Education and Motivation in the field of exercise, fitness and health.
Presenting at varying events, from small workshops to larger seminar based settings, Dan presents bite sized chunks of take home information will change the lives of your employees, management, clients and colleagues.
Although every presentation is unique and constructed individually for your audience, an underlying theme runs through Dan’s presentations. His dynamic presentations use science to cut through the rhetoric and misinformation in the health industry.
Dan Williams’ presentation and knowledge of his profession were second to non. Dan was not ‘in your face’, as he outlined how exercise can enhance your lifestyle. There was no hard sell from Dan, just well constructed and well presented advice and guidance from someone who knows what he is talking about (because he does!). I was very impressed with Dan, as was every other person in the room. TOP MAN DAN!
Paul, Office Manager - JFP Limited.
From the minute Dan started he had the audience captivated and gave them information that they could understand. He went back to the basics of exercise and didn't overload the clients with jargon or the need to do hours of exercise a day. He just gave them the facts and what they can do now, to ensure they have a healthy and long retirement. We would definitely use Dan again to present at our functions and have already booked him in to present at our upcoming State Conference.
Joanna, Practice Support Manager - Guardian Financial Planning
May I congratulate you on your recent talk regarding health, nutrition and the benefits of exercise. Not only were you informative but you engaged everyone at the seminar with your knowledge and enthusiasm. In today’s busy, busy world we seem to have lost the time to look after ourselves. Your talk stated the importance of taking that time, with knowledge of health and nutrition, to bring us back to the most important factor of all – our own health. Without our health all else will be of little importance. Age is a number, energy is life! Thankyou Dan for reminding me of this.
Miv - Seminar Attendee
Dan comes across as being not only full of energy but sincere in his advice.Dan took the time to speak to many of our members individually and they all thoroughly enjoyed his talk and appreciated his advice.
Mary, President - Ionian Group.
Dan covers such useable facts as:
- How to continue burning energy for 30 hours after a bout of exercise - burn fat while you sleep!
- How to get more benefit from four minutes of exercise than a half hour run (and the research behind it).
- How to burn more energy all the time by increasing your body's engine.
- How to never spend more than 20 minutes in a gym.
- The simple rule you can (and should) apply to every meal to feel fuller for longer.
- The single best exercise in the world - that you can do at home with no equipment.
- That nature doesn't make a distinction between 'weights' and 'cardio' - so neither should you!
- That 'target heart rate zones' apply to heart attack victims, not you.
- How to NEVER get bored with exercise, because you NEVER do the same session twice.
People who don’t exercise leave Dan’s presentations wanting to exercise, people who do exercise, leave knowing how to exercise better!