LENGTH: One hour.
TARGET: Coaches and Beginner Athletes
CONTENT: Teaches the coach and beginner CrossFitter strategies for responsibly fast tracking the process of athlete development. All seminar material will be provided to attendees. Content includes:
- The importance of practice and skill development.
- A method for improving skills.
- A method for weakness eradication.
- Strategies to maximise the improvements in muscle reorganisation, movement efficiency and cue selection.
- Overriding stratgies to improve barbell strength, bodyweight stamina and cardiorespiratory endurance.
- How to game workouts for maximum performance.
- Become a more adaptable athlete by varying training stimulus.
- Nutritional guidlines.