LENGTH: One hour
TARGET: Competitive Crossfitters and Coaches
CONTENT: A complete overview of the short term processes involved in competition preparation, from over a week out. We recommend booking this seminar two weeks out from a competition to allow competitors to utilise the information presented. All seminar material will be provided to attendees. Content includes:
- Final skill development strategies for the week of competition.
- Final week training plan, including types of sessions to complete and when to complete them.
- Final week nutrition and hydration guidlines.
- Final week mobilisation guidlines.
- Taper plan.
- Developing effective sleep patterns in the days before a competition.
- Developing your pre-game routine.
- Mental strategies for any workouts released early, with a particular emphasis on pre-game mental rehearsal.
- Developing a strategy for any workouts released early.
- Competition day nutritional guidlines.