LENGTH: Two hours
TARGET: Coaches and Self Programmed Athletes
CONTENT: This seminar will cover the entire process of programming for CrossFit athletes. We will begin with a macro view of long term periodised training and narrow our focus right down to the individual workout. All seminar material will be provided to attendees. Content includes:
- Periodisation for CrossFitters with a known target peak.
- Weakness eradication techniques for bodyweight, barbell or work capacity deficits.
- Weakness eradication techniques for skill development.
- Cycling training stimulus to minimise neuromuscular fatigue.
- Programming around injury.
- Session types to include in training.
- Session ratios for each phase of training.
- Constructing an individual session.
- Competition tapering.
- Finding the 'sweet spot' of training by overtraining.
- The use and overuse of scaling.
- Creating adaptable athletes by varying training stimuli.