Every single client at Range of Motion works one-on-one with one of our coaches once, twice or three times a week. This allows us to maintain a consistently high quality of service across the board. Session costs vary from coach to coach, ranging from $45 to $60 per session.
The majority of our clients also train outside their one-on-one sessions. Your individual coach acts as a 'manager', managing your training outside of your one-on-one contact. For $25 per week (family/partner discounts apply), 'ROM Plus' entitles you to the full Range of Motion experience:
- Full access to Range of Motion during our opening hours.
- Subscription to My Fitness File (this is still included for those only seeing a coach).
- Free practical workshops every week at multiple (minimum of two) time options weekly ($25 for non members).
- Free entry to all bimonthly Range of Motion Education seminars run by Dan Williams ($60 for non members).
- Discounted rates on all Range of Motion Education seminars run by external presenters.
- Group Saturday morning training sessions run monthly ($25 for non members).
- Continued 24/7 support from Dan Williams outside one-on-one sessions.
- Full onsite coaching in all competitions (local, national and international where appropriate) by a Range of Motion coach, and full event preparation.
- 10% discount on Range of Motion Olympic Weightlifting classes.
- 10% discount on Range of Motion Olympic gymnastics classes.
- 10% discount for all services at ‘Formotion Physiotherapy’ (at Range of Motion).
- 10% discount for all services at ‘Your Body Massage Therapy’ (at Range of Motion).
- Injury consult with Dan when required with individualised rehab program set-up.
- Exclusive access to all extra programming (including competition specific programming and CrossFit Open programming).
- One-on-one goal setting sessions where required and ongoing support.
- Discounted member rates on Range of Motion social events.
- Exclusive access to members only programs and initiatives, including the Range of Motion Nutrition Alliance, Training Consistency Support Project and Exercise Improvement Project (charges to apply to non members).
Discounts apply for immediate family members or partners with a $5 weekly discount for each additional family member:
- One person: $25
- Two: $45 (25+20) $22.50 each.
- Three: $60 (25+20+15) $20 each.
- Four: $70 (25+20+15+10) $17.50 each.
Paying for 'ROM Plus':
ROM Plus can be paid by setting up a regular weekely payment (Monday) for $25 (or the equivelent family/partner discount). Please use ‘surname ROM Plus’ as the item description.
Dan Williams' one-on-one session pricing:
|Number of sessions||Total cost||Cost per session|