Revolutionise the health, fitness, happiness and productivity of your employees and clients.
Do you run a corporate health and wellbeing program and want to educate your employees on how to create positive long-term health habits?
As a Professional Speaker, Accredited Exercise Physiologist, Exercise Scientist and Director of ‘Range of Motion’, Dan Williams’ keynote presentation focuses not only on the importance of exercise and exactly what people should be doing, but it also gives practical habit formation strategies to make healthy exercise a lifelong lifestyle. The lessons transfer into all areas of life, building habits and willpower to optimise all areas of human performance.
You attendees will learn:
- What visiting your naked great great great grandfather in a time machine can teach us about exercise today.
- How exercise gives you better orgasms.
- The 20% of exercise that gives you 80% of the benefit.
- How to burn fat while you sleep using the 'passive income' of the exercise world.
- Why eating glazed donuts is better for your willpower than eating fruit.
- Why motivation doesn't work and how to build habits that do.
- Why sleeping in your clothes can increase gym attendance by 300%.
- How marshmallows can strengthen your habit muscle.
- How to create long term, permanent, positive behaviour change in your life.