Dan Williams provides 100% Individualised CrossFit Programming to cater for your specific goals. Detailed and all-inclusive weekly remote CrossFit Programming and one-on-one athlete care - completely unique to you.
- Biased towards YOUR goals and weaknesses.
- 100% programmed for YOU. NO ONE else follows your unique programming - constructed for you every week.
- Individualised weakness-based periodisation.
- Unlimited access and communication with your coach, Dan Williams.
- COMPLETE programming with all work capacity, Olympic lifting, power lifting and gymnastic elements.
- Skill development and practice sessions.
- Goal and weakness specific accessory work.
- Session-specific pre- exercise routines, movement therapy and recovery work programmed daily.
- Extra swimming, plyometrics, sprint and agility training options all included.
- Unlimited weekly video analyses of your lifts and movements.
- Round-the-clock online access to your coach, weekly video Q&A session, private Facebook group.
- Proven methodologies.
How Does it Work?
- Complete our detailed questionnaire to tell us your strengths, weaknesses, goals and individual requirements.
- We get to work profiling you as an athlete, and create a program biased towards your unique needs. We begin with start of cycle testing.
- Every week we construct and email you your all inclusive individualised program (view a sample), which evolves as you develop and improve.
- Your program draws from Olympic weightlifting and powerlifting, gymnastics, work capacity, skill development and accessory work – all tailored to you. Extra credit swimming, plyometric, agility and sprint sessions are included weekly to maximise your development. All pre- exercise routines, movement therapy and recovery work is included, keeping your body healthy, moving well and injury free.
- You have full online access to your coach, weekly video analyses, weekly live video Q&A session and a private Facebook group.
- Post training cycle testing measures improvement and we construct you a detailed performance report before evolving your program.
2x CrossFit Games Champion, CrossFit Lift-off Champion, 4x CrossFit Regionals Athlete.
"I receive Dan’s detailed and highly individualised programming weekly. It contains everything I need to become a better and more complete athlete. His incredible depth of knowledge of both the art and science of programming played a deciding part in my successes in the CrossFit Games.''
3x CrossFit Games Athlete, CrossFit Regionals Champion, CrossFit Invitational Athlete - Team Pacific.
"After he coached me to a CrossFit Regionals win and The CrossFit Games, I re-approached Dan after coming out of retirement. Dan's program has been monumental in allowing me to create a work/life balance while still prioritising my health and qualifying for The CrossFit Games."
About the Coach - Dan Williams:
Dan Williams is an Exercise Physiologist, Exercise Scientist and CrossFit Affiliate Owner. Dan has the combination of experience and expertise to create the highest quality of programming. He is a three-time CrossFit Games coach (Helen Harding 40-44 Masters Champion, 2016 & 2017 and Denae Brown, 2014, 2017), four-time CrossFit Regionals coach, and four-time CrossFit Regionals athlete. Dan is the Director of Range of Motion, Co-Director of Fitness Educators, and Co-Director of My Fitness File. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.
How to get started:
Range of Motion Individualised Programming is available at $60 (Australian) per week. You can begin the process by filling out our programming questionnaire. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit: The CrossFit Games