Elbow Musculature Release
- Use a strip of elastic banding to bind the elbow, covering a span of at least 20cm (best completed by a partner).
- Spend a minimum of 60 seconds flexing and extending the elbow and pronating and supinating the wrist (turning the palm up and down).
- Repeat for the other elbow.
- Lie on your front and rest the sleeve of an empty barbell on your forearm (palm down).
- Using your other hand, roll the barbell from your wrist to your elbow.
- Hold the barbell over tight points in the muscle until they relax.
- If you need to vary the angle of release rotate the forearm slightly.
Dose: Until released.