In the ROMcast Q&A episodes, Dan answers the best questions from the week on CrossFit, health, improving athletic performance, psychology, mobility, nutrition and much more.
- Grant asks: How do I choose what kind of health professional to see?
- Sean asks: Will I lose my strengths by constantly working on my weaknesses?
- Chris asks: Why do I occasionally have movements repeated in consecutive sessions?
- Frannie asks: Why is it important to have so much variation in training?
- Robyn asks: Why is there so much strict work programmed for me? Should I be working more on the skill of kipping?
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.