In the ROMcast Q&A episodes, Dan answers the best questions from the week on CrossFit, health, improving athletic performance, psychology, mobility, nutrition and much more.
- Robyn asks: If I’ve got dominant muscle groups how can I make sure I don’t neglect weaker muscles?
- Claire asks: I’m always sore. Should I be training through this or is there something I need to change?
- Claire asks: My performance is improving but my bodyweight is staying the same. Why is this?
- Jimmy and Grant ask: How many days off can I have before I start to lose my strength and fitness? How can I hold on to it? How long does it take to get back?
- Maea asks: How do I know when to change my strategy in training to become more aggressive as I get fitter?
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.