Jason Dick is a Subject Matter Expert in Kettlebells. In this interview, Dan asks Jase about how CrossFit athletes can benefit from his area of specialisation.
- The single biggest thing CrossFit athletes neglect.
- How more focus on kettlebell training could benefit CrossFitters.
- How to incorporate kettlebell training into your training without spending more time at the gym.
- The smallest thing a CrossFit athlete could do to give the greatest benefit.
- What Jase would like to see programmed as an event in The CrossFit Games.
- What Jase will be covering at the Range of Motion Athlete Camp.
Jason Dick was the WA Representative for the Australian Institute of Kettlebells for 6 years. In his 10 years of coaching he has had the opportunity to train & learn first hand with some of the best coaches and athletes in the world including Martin Rooney (Founder of Training For Warrior), John Brookfield (creator of Battling Ropes), Vasily Ginko (7 time World Kettlebell Champion & President of the International Union of Kettlebell Lifting) & Steve Maxwell (Founder of the first Kettlebell Gym in the USA), Dan Baker (President of ASCA).
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.