This episode will teach you:
– What type of exercise to do to ensure you’re burning energy long after you stop exercising.
– How to add a kilogram of muscle to your body and how this will burn off 6kg of fat every year.
– Why exercise intensity is so important for weight loss.
– How much exercise you should be doing – it might surprise you!
– The five questions you need to answer ‘yes’ to in order to ensure the exercises you’re completing will help you lose weight.
– The importance of variety to create long-term, sustainable weight loss.
– How focusing on your performance can be the most powerful method of losing weight.
This episode provides a road-map to maximising weight loss through exercise.