In the ROMcast Q&A episodes, Dan answers the best questions from the week on CrossFit, health, improving athletic performance, psychology, mobility, nutrition and much more.
- Kayla asks: How does my post- exercise shake fit in wth my macros?
- Brayden asks: How should I eat to maintain muscle mass when traveling?
- Robyn asks: Why do we do short time domains in training, and how can we get the most out of them?
- Grant asks: How much fear is healthy, and what are the best techniques to determine using fear to reap the rewards, or using it to make smart decisions.?
- Arnold asks: How do you calculate/determine your anaerobic threshold?
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.