In the ROMcast Q&A episodes, Dan answers the best questions from the week on CrossFit, health, improving athletic performance, psychology, mobility, nutrition and much more.
- How do you overcome the feeling of not being “good enough” or comparing yourself to other people further in their fitness journey?
- How do you deal with the frustrations of feeling like you’re not ‘getting it’ yet, for example the terminology of exercise and learning me movements. How long does it take to ‘get it’? And, how long does it take to get results?
- How do you deal with responding to people who might ridicule you for choosing the gym, or a healthy lifestyle, over going out partying and drinking? How do you find motivation to exercise/eat well alone (or go into a new environment by yourself) without the support of your loved ones?
- What do you say to friends that say they think lifting weights or high intensity exercise is dangerous and will cause injuries?
- How do you go with motivation when you get injures early on and feel like it keeps hampering your progress?
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.