Ian Dewhurst is a dual Commonwealth Games track athlete, Physiotherapist and running Subject Matter Expert.
In this interview, Dan asks Ian about how CrossFit athletes can benefit from his area of specialisation. They discuss:
– The single biggest thing CrossFit athletes neglect.
– How more focus on running could benefit CrossFitters.
– How to incorporate running into your training without spending more time at the gym.
– The smallest thing a CrossFit athlete could do to give the greatest benefit.
– What Ian would like to see programmed as an event in The CrossFit Games.
– What Ian will be covering at the Range of Motion Athlete Camp.
Ian Dewhurst is a two-time Australian Commonwealth Games Representative (Glasgow 2014, Gold Coast 2018), three-time Australian Open Champion (2014, 2017, 2018) and Bronze Medalist in the 2013 World University Games (Russia). He holds a scholarship at the West Australian Institute of Sport and is the 11th fastest Australian all-time in the 400m hurdles, with a time of 49.52.
ROMcast provides bite-sized chunks of health, happiness, fitness and performance. Presented by Exercise Physiologist and Scientist, Coach and Director of Range of Motion, Dan Williams.