Bar Muscle-Up Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken bar muscle-ups.
- Session 2: Max unbroken bar muscle-ups (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 3: One bar muscle-up every ‘x’ seconds. Choose a number of seconds that will be very challenging to complete for five minutes. If repeating this session, reduce the number of seconds from last time it was completed successfully.
- Session 4: ‘x’ unbroken bar muscle-ups every minute for five rounds. Choose a number that will be challenging but achievable.
- Session 5: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken bar muscle-up ladder as possible. That is, one muscle-up, two unbroken, three unbroken etc. If you cannot get past three, complete as many unbroken sets of two as possible.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.