Strict Chest to Bar Pull-Up Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken strict chest to bar pull-ups.
- Session 2: Complete as many unbroken sets of ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups in five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you but still allow high volume.
- Session 3: Max unbroken strict chest to bar pull-ups (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 4: ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups every 15 seconds for five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 5: Every minute for five rounds complete ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 6: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken strict chest to bar pull-up ladder as possible. That is, one strict chest to bar pull-up, two unbroken, three unbroken etc.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology. He has worked with many thousands of individuals along the full spectrum of health, and has coached at The CrossFit Games. He regularly presents to corporate and fitness industry groups and mentors Fitness Professionals.