Strict Chest to Bar Pull-Up Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken strict chest to bar pull-ups.
- Session 2: Complete as many unbroken sets of ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups in five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you but still allow high volume.
- Session 3: Max unbroken strict chest to bar pull-ups (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 4: ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups every 15 seconds for five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 5: Every minute for five rounds complete ‘x’ strict chest to bar pull-ups Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 6: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken strict chest to bar pull-up ladder as possible. That is, one strict chest to bar pull-up, two unbroken, three unbroken etc.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.