2019 Perth Fitness Industry Professional Development Weekend
An intensive and in-depth two-day Professional Development weekend for Perth Fitness Professionals, presented by Dan Williams.
With 25 interactive and theory based fitness and business modules, this event will allow you to both super-charge your expertise as a Fitness Professional, and give you all the tools to build a highly successful and impactful Fitness Business.
- Designing your Mission and the Future of your Business
- Finding Your Niche: Identifying your Unique Selling Proposition
- How to Design Epic Culture
- Program Design
- Programming for Strength
- Programming for Endurance
- Injury Programming and Rehabilitation
- Movement Screening and Correction
- Building Mobility and Stability
- Recovery Maximisation Strategies
- Crafting an Exceptional Exercise Session Experience
- Performance Psychology and Mental Skills Training
- How to Create Behaviour Change and Habit Formation
- Identifying and Targeting Your Perfect Client
- Systemising and Automating Your Fitness Business
- Crafting the Ultimate Client Experience
- Designing a Website that Converts
- Content Marketing and Automation
- Social Media Documentation and ‘Reality TV’
- How to Craft your Marketing Message
- The Complete Guide to Social Media Advertising
- Advertising on Google
- Building a Referral Program That Keeps Giving
- Surveying Your Clients
- Building a World Class Staff Front Line
Presenter: Dan Williams:
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. Dan is the Co-Director of both Fitness Educators, and My Fitness File. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.
Dan works extensively with Fitness Professionals through two types of Mentorship Programs. He consults as a Business Mentor to those looking to build more successful, impactful and profitable fitness businesses, and he helps Fitness Professionals develop their industry specific skills as part of his Fitness Mentorships.
Dan has coached and taught sport and exercise for over 17 years working with many thousands of individuals along the full health spectrum, from the chronically injured, diseased and deconditioned, through to elite athletes. He has extensive experience in clinical settings (chronic disease and musculoskeletal rehabilitation) and in human performance. Dan has conducted over 25,000 individual one-on-one sessions and consultations since he founded Range of Motion in 2006, and has overseen the prescription of over a quarter of a million exercise sessions.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology. He has worked with many thousands of individuals along the full spectrum of health, and has coached at The CrossFit Games. He regularly presents to corporate and fitness industry groups and mentors Fitness Professionals.