Floor Position Conditioning Exercise Improvement Program
Range of Motion’s Exercise Improvement Programs have been developed to assist in improving the ability to complete the movements that people most commonly struggle with. They are designed to be cycled through over time, with each session running for only five minutes. This allows them to be completed in addition to (not instead of) your regular programming.
- Session 1: Five rounds of: 20 second hollow hold, 10 second rest, 20 second arch hold, 10 second rest.
- Session 2: Five rounds of: 20 second max hollow rocks, 10 second rest, 20 second max arch rocks, 10 second rest.
- Session 3: In five minutes, accumulate as much time as possible in a static L-sit (parallettes). Scale to band assistance.
- Session 4: Five rounds of: 10 second hollow hold, 10 hollow rock, 10 second arch hold, 10 arch rocks, 20 seconds rest.
- Session 5: Five rounds of: 20 second max v-sit ups, 10 second rest, 20 second max arch lifts, 10 second rest.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.