Walking Handstand Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Take five minutes to establish a max unbroken handstand walk.
- Session 2: Max unbroken 5m handstand walks in five minutes.
- Session 3: Max distance handstand walk (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 4: ‘x’ metres unbroken handstand walk every 30 seconds for five minutes. Choose a distance that is challenging to maintain.
- Session 5: Max unbroken 10m handstand walks in five minutes.
- Session 6: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken handstand walk ladder as possible. That is, 1m, 2m, 3m etc.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.