Range of Motion’s Exercise Improvement Programs have been developed to assist in improving the ability to complete the movements that people most commonly struggle with. They are designed to be cycled through over time, with each session running for only five minutes. This allows them to be completed in addition to (not instead of) your regular programming.
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken muscle-ups.
- Session 2: Max unbroken muscle-ups (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 3: One muscle-up every ‘x’ seconds. Choose a number of seconds that will be very challenging to complete for five minutes. If repeating this session, reduce the number of seconds from last time it was completed successfully.
- Session 4: ‘x’ unbroken muscle-ups every minute for five rounds. Choose a number that will be challenging but achievable.
- Session 5: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken muscle-up ladder as possible. That is, one muscle-up, two unbroken, three unbroken etc. If you cannot get past three, complete as many unbroken sets of two as possible.