Pegboard Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
Range of Motion’s Exercise Improvement Programs have been developed to assist in improving the ability to complete the movements that people most commonly struggle with. They are designed to be cycled through over time, with each session running for only five minutes. This allows them to be completed in addition to (not instead of) your regular programming.
- Session 1: Complete as many unbroken sets of ‘x’ strict uneven chest to top ring pull-ups in five minutes. Alternate hands each set. Choose a number that will challenge you but still allow high volume.
- Session 2: Max unbroken strict uneven chest to top ring pull-ups (45s cap). Rest 45s. Four rounds. Alternate arms each round, starting on the weaker side.
- Session 3: ‘x’ strict uneven chest to top ring pull-ups every 15 seconds for five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you. Alternate hands each set.
- Session 4: Every minute for five rounds complete ‘x’ strict uneven chest to top ring pull-ups. Alternate hands every 2 reps. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 5: In five minutes, progress as far through an unbroken strict uneven chest to top ring pull-up ladder as possible. That is, one rep right, one rep left, two right, two left, three right, three left etc.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology. He has worked with many thousands of individuals along the full spectrum of health, and has coached at The CrossFit Games. He regularly presents to corporate and fitness industry groups and mentors Fitness Professionals.