Pistol Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken pistols in two mins.
- Session 2: Complete as many unbroken sets of ‘x’ pistols in five minutes (10 is a good guide). Choose a number that will challenge you but still allow high volume.
- Session 3: Max unbroken pistols (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 4: ‘x’ pistols every 15 seconds for five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 5: Every minute for five rounds complete ‘x’ pistols. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 6: In five minutes, take five attempts to complete the fastest set of 10 pistols possible.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology. He has worked with many thousands of individuals along the full spectrum of health, and has coached at The CrossFit Games. He regularly presents to corporate and fitness industry groups and mentors Fitness Professionals.