Pistol Stamina Exercise Improvement Program
- Session 1: TEST: Max unbroken pistols in two mins.
- Session 2: Complete as many unbroken sets of ‘x’ pistols in five minutes (10 is a good guide). Choose a number that will challenge you but still allow high volume.
- Session 3: Max unbroken pistols (60s cap). Rest 60s. Three rounds.
- Session 4: ‘x’ pistols every 15 seconds for five minutes. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 5: Every minute for five rounds complete ‘x’ pistols. Choose a number that will challenge you.
- Session 6: In five minutes, take five attempts to complete the fastest set of 10 pistols possible.
Dan Williams is the Director of Range of Motion and leads a team of Exercise Physiologists, Sports Scientists, Physiotherapists and Coaches. He has a Bachelor of Science (Exercise and Health Science) and a Postgraduate Bachelor of Exercise Rehabilitation Science from The University of Western Australia, with minors in Biomechanics and Sport Psychology.