Quality criteria for this movement:
Quality criteria are a series of boxes that must be ticked to ensure good quality, safe, efficient and effective movement. These criteria don’t cover the start, mid and end points of a repetition, but the quality of what happens between these points. For optimal movement patterns, only repetitions that meet these criteria should be counted.
- Bar sitting on top of shoulders (not front).
- Vertical dip.
- No heel lift in dip.
- No press out.
- Bar locked over upper back, not head.
- Slight pause in receiving position with no shuffling of feet.
- Bend in back knee in receiving position.
- Vertical front shin in receiving position.